- List of Kupo Features
- Level Sync
- You can sync from 75 down to Lv10
- Lv10-64 1% exp penalty per level when sync beyond 20 levels
- Lv65-75 2% exp penalty per level when sync beyond 20 levels (after subtracting 10 from current level)
- Lv75 no limit points when sync beyond 20 levels
- Those that enjoyed moving to new exp camps can do so but if the players aren't online to support it you can sync down
- You will be rewarded for keeping party members within 20 levels
- Economic Advice
- Chat Filters
- Additional Resources:
When creating a character keep this in mind.Edit
Starting Cities and Race
- Humes and Galka starting in Bastok begin the game with the Bastokan Ring.
- Elvaan starting in San d'Oria begin the game with a San d'Orian Ring.
- Tarutaru and Mithra starting in Windurst begin the game with a Windurstian Ring.
- Warrior begins with an Onion Sword.
- Monk begins with a White Belt.
- White Mage begins with an Onion Rod and the Cure healing spell.
- Black Mage begins with the Stone attack spell and an Onion Staff.
- Red Mage begins with an Onion Dagger and the Dia enfeebling spell.
- Thief begins with the Onion Knife.
Before Doing Anything ElseEdit
- Hit the - key once to open Menu 1, hit - again (twice) to open Menu 2 and go to "Config".
- In Gameplay: Inventory Sort: Set this to "Auto".
- Also, in Config 2 and Config 3, look for these settings:
- Status Effect Duration: ON
- Target Status Effect Display: ON.
Level 1 - 14Edit
level 1 : (Optional) The Mog Wardrobe (80 slots) and Mog Wardrode 2 (80 Slots) are inventory areas for weapons and equipment. Unequip your starting armor and weapon place them from your Inventory (30 slots up-gradable to 80) into the Mog Wardrode. Re-equip them from your Mog Wardrode.
level 1 : (Optional) Trade your Adventurer Coupon to the indicated NPC in your home town and collect 50 gil (earn your first money in the game and learn how to interact with and trade to NPC's). The NPC's (Non Player Characters) you can trade in your coupon are:
|Adventurer Coupon Quests|
|Bastok Markets||Reet (G-8)|
|Southern San d'Oria||Ailevia (I-9)|
|Windurst Woods||Jack of Spades (H-10)|
Level 1 : (Mandatory) Get signet from city conquest overseers. Signet helps you earn Conquest Points while you gain exp from killing mobs.
|National Conquest Guard||Foreign Conquest Guard|
|Bastok Allegiance||Flying Axe, I.M.||Port Bastok (L-7)||Yevgeny, I.M.||Northern San d'Oria (K-10)|
|Rabid Wolf, I.M.||Bastok Markets (E-11)||Sachetan, I.M.||Port Windurst (E-5)|
|Crying Wind, I.M.||Bastok Mines (H-10)|
|San d'Oria Allegiance||Arpevion, T.K.||Southern San d'Oria (L-10)||Panoquieur, T.K.||Windurst Woods (G-10)|
|Aravoge, T.K.||Southern San d'Oria (F-10)||Glarociquet, T.K.||Metalworks (H-9)|
|Achantere, T.K.||Northern San d'Oria (C-8)|
|Windurst Allegiance||Milma-Hapilma, W.W.||Port Windurst (B-4)||Chapal-Afal, W.W.||Northern San d'Oria (H-9)|
|Puroiko-Maiko, W.W.||Windurst Waters (G-5)||Lexun-Marixun, W.W.||Metalworks (I-7)|
|Harara, W.W.||Windurst Woods (K-10)|
Level 1-5 : (Optional) Buy maps of the Bastok Area, San d'Oria Area, Windurst Area and Jeuno Area from one of these map vendors.
- Karine in Bastok Markets (H-9)
- Rex in Port Bastok (J-7)
- Elesca in Northern San d'Oria (I-8)
- Violitte in Southern San d'Oria (G-10)
- Mhoji Roccoruh in Port Windurst (G-9)
- Pehki Machumaht in Windurst Woods (H-11)
- Ludwig in Mhaura (H-9)
- Lombaria in Selbina (I-7)
- Promurouve in Lower Jeuno (H-7)
- Rusese in Upper Jeuno (H-6)
Level 1-5 : (Optional) Do at least the quests that allow you to exit your mog house to the part of town you want:
|Mog House Exit Quests|
|Port Bastok||A Lady's Heart||Valah Molkot (J-12)||Amaryllis|
|Northern San d'Oria||Growing Flowers||Kuu Mohzolhi (F-8)||Marguerite|
|Windurst Walls||Flower Child||Ojha Rhawash (C-13)||Lilac|
|Port Jeuno||Pretty Little Things||Zona Shodhun (E-8)||Yellow Rock|
Level 5-10 : (Optional) Once you have earned 2000 CP (Conquest Points), purchase an Emperor band, from a city conquest overseers, to gain EXP faster upon using a charge. (To check conquest points type /rmap. Conquest points will be list in the bottom right corner.)
Level 10 : (Highly Recommended) Explorer Moogle in each starting city will teleport you to a different starting city of your choice for 300g (must first be Lv.10)
- North Gustaberg (D-10)
- West Ronfaure (G-9)
- West Sarutabaruta (H-6)
- Valkurm Dunes (H-7)
- Buburimu Peninsula (E-7)
For more information how to obtain Outpost Teleporting: Outpost Teleportation
- Bastok: The Crag of Dem is located in Konschtat Highlands (I-7).
- San d'Oria: The Crag of Holla is located in La Theine Plateau (K-8).
- Windurst: The Crag of Mea is located in Tahrongi Canyon (I-6)).
Level 14 - 20Edit
- Meriphataud Mountains (E-5)
- Pashow Marshlands (K-6)
- Jugner Forest (I-8)
- Qufim Island (F-6)
Level 18-20 : (Mandatory) Open the quest to get your sub job unlocked.
|Support Job Quests|
|Mhaura||The Old Lady||Vera (G-10)||Wild Rabbit Tail, Dhalmel Saliva, Bloody Robe|
|Selbina||Elder Memories||Isacio (G-10)||Damselfly Worm, Magicked Skull, Crab Apron|
Level 20 - 40Edit
Level 25-30 : (Highly Recommended) Acquire the Teleport Yhoat Gate Crystal Telepoint in Yhoator Jungle (F-9)
Tavnazian Archipelago (Lufaise Meadows at E-8)
- Yutunga Jungle (G-11)
- Eastern Altepa Desert (F-10)
- The Sanctuary of Zi'Tah (G-10)
Level 25-35 : (Highly Recommended) Obtain Rank 5 in your home nation and get your Nationwide Airship pass
|Bard||Path of the Bard|
|Beastmaster||Save My Son|
|Dragoon||The Holy Crest|
|Dark Knight||Blade of Darkness|
|Ninja||Ayame and Kaede|
|Paladin||A Knight's Test|
|Ranger||The Fanged One|
|Samurai||Forge Your Destiny|
|Summoner||I Can Hear a Rainbow|
Level 30-35 :(Highly Recommended) Acquire the Teleport Altep Gate Crystal at the telepoint in Eastern Altepa Desert (G-6)
- Xarcabard (H-9)
- Beaucedine Glacier (H-9)
- Yhoator Jungle (I-8)
Level 40 - 60Edit
Level 40 : (Highly Recommended) Obtain your first piece of AF (artifact) gear: your weapon
Level 40-45 : (Highly Recommended) Acquire the Teleport Vazhl Gate Crystal Telepoint in Xarcabard (H-8)
Level 52 : (Optional) Get your Job Specific Equipment (JSE) by finishing the quest "Brygid The Stylist Returns": or Brygid the Stylist Returns or Brygid the Stylist Returns
Level 55-60 : (Highly Recommended) Obtain the rest of your AF (ArtiFact) gear.
Level 60 - 70Edit
Level 60+ : (Highly Recommended) Rise of the Zilart, the first expansion, can be started once you are rank 6, and it requires a level 60-75 group until the 8th mission, which will essentially require a full group of 75's.
Level 65+ : (Not available yet)
Participate to Dynamis runs to collect your AFv2 gear. You will need to be at least Rank 6.
Level 70 - 75Edit
Level 71+ : (Highly Recommended) (Not available yet)
Do the quest to unlock the final weapon skill (WS) of your main weapon.
Level 75+ : (Highly Recommended) Start collecting Merit Points