- Meditate grants an effect similar to Regain (gradual TP recovery over time) but it is not the same as Regain. In fact, this ability has no status icon to show when it is active.
- When activated by a Samurai, user's TP meter increases by 200 every tick (3 seconds) for a total of 5 ticks, granting the user exactly 1000 TP.
- Using it a split second before the tick will occasionally give 1200 TP, and a split second after the tick can occasionally give only 800 TP.
- Once Meditate is used, talking to an NPC or being in an event of any sort (such as being teleported in Nyzul Isle) results in Meditate being cancelled. This includes attempting to open Treasure Caskets.
- When activated by a character with Samurai as a support job, user's TP meter increases by 120 every tick for a total of 5 ticks, granting the user 600 TP.
- If Myochin Kabuto or Saotome Kote is equipped upon usage, Meditate lasts 1-2 ticks longer, typically granting the user 1200~1400 TP.
- If both the Myochin Kabuto and the Saotome Kote are equipped upon usage, Meditate lasts 2-3 ticks longer, typically granting the user 1400~1600 TP.