Job Trait OverviewEdit
- Game Description: Increases the rate at which TP is gained.
- Job Traits are always active.
- Further Notes:
- Each upgrade of this trait further increases character's rate of TP gain.
- The amount of additional TP gained is based on this trait's Trait Value; Store TP+10 is equal to a 10% increase in TP gain per swing, meaning the actual increase to TP/hit will vary based on the weapon's base TP/hit.
- TP/hit from Store TP is calculated as (Base TP/hit) * (1 + (Total Store TP / 100))
- Base TP/hit varies depeding on the amount of delay the weapon you are using has. Refer to this list below:
| Delay Range:
| 0 - 180:
|| 50 + [(Delay - 180) * 15] / 180
| 180 - 450:
|| 50 + [(Delay - 180) * 65] / 270
| 450 - 480:
|| 115 + [(Delay - 450) * 15] / 30
| 480 - 530:
|| 130 + [(Delay - 480) * 15] / 50
| 530 - 999:
|| 145 + [(Delay - 530) * 35] / 470
For example, Hagun has a 450 base delay, so it's base TP per hit is: 50 + [(450 - 180) * 65] / 270 = 115 TP
- When calculating TP after accounting for Store TP, FFXI drops all decimal places after the first. For example, 114.9 adjusted TP per hit will count as exactly 114 TP per hit. (floor function)
- For example, suppose a player without this trait lands an attack and gets back 100 TP.
- If a player with Store TP I lands the same attack, he/she will get back 110 TP (10% more).
- If a player with Store TP II lands the same attack, he/she will get back 115 TP (15% more).
- Another example, suppose a player without this trait lands an attack and gets back 150 TP.
- If a player with Store TP I lands the same attack, he/she will get back 165 TP(10% more).
- If a player with Store TP II lands the same attack, he/she will get back 172 TP (15% more).
- Additional hits from multi-hit weapon skills or double/triple attacks are also affected by Store TP with the same method.
- For example, any additional hit with Store TP II will be (10 TP/hit)*(1 + (15 / 100)) = 11.5 TP/hit, or 11 TP/hit (when appropriately rounded down using floor function).
Store TP IEdit
- Obtained: Samurai Level 10
- Trait Value: 10
Store TP IIEdit
- Obtained: Samurai Level 30
- Trait Value: 15
Store TP IIIEdit
- Obtained: Samurai Level 50
- Trait Value: 20
Store TP IVEdit
- Obtained: Samurai Level 70
- Trait Value: 25