- Go to Cargo Room A in Port San d'Oria and talk to Arminibit and Ceraulian.
- Talk to Novalmauge in Bostaunieux Oubliette (beneath Chateau d'Oraguille).
- You will need to be able to get into the Chateau d'Oraguille, and therefore must be Rank 2 if you are from San d'Oria, or at least have started the 2-3 Mission in Windurst or Bastok
- Novalmauge patrols between (F-8) to (G-8). If you don't have the map, zone in and follow the hallway south, then turn west.
- Talk to Morjean in the manuscript room within the Cathedral in Northern San d'Oria. It is on the left as soon as you enter the cathedral.
- Buy a pickaxe and head for the Maze of Shakhrami in the Tahrongi Canyon.
- Once inside, look for an excavation point (refer to this map for the possible locations of these points).
- If your level is only around 30, you may want to have Sneak/Invisible available.
- Trade your pickaxe to an excavation point to receive a Wyvern Egg.
- Return to Morjean, and receive a cutscene where Yachemidot asks you to take the Wyvern Egg to the Meriphataud Mountains.
- On the eastern edge of Drogaroga's Spine in the Meriphataud Mountains at K-8 is a ???.
- Return to the Chateau d'Oraguille and talk to Rahal, who is in the Royal Knight's Quarters (on the left as you enter the Chateau). Rahal will then give you the Dragon Curse Remedy and send you to the Ghelsba Outpost. If you have the quest Lure of the Wildcat (San d'Oria) active Rahal will berate you for being a mercenary. Simply speak to him again to get the Dragon Curse Remedy.
- Travel to the hut at F-10 in Ghelsba Outpost. When ready, open the door to enter a battlefield with Cyranuce M Cutauleon.
- Only players with this quest active (including completed prerequisites) or have completed this quest before may enter the battlefield.
- This is a six-person, uncapped battlefield (TP and buffs are not lost upon entering).
- Defeat Cyranuce M Cutauleon to complete the quest.
- You must zone before Dragoon is listed in your jobs category.
- Oiheaurese (Cathedral, Northern San d'Oria)
- Excavate the wyvern egg that lies beneath the Maze of Shakhrami. Protect it from the dragonslayers.